Unforgotten (by The Broken)
Someone lied to you, my child
That ole devil said I'd left you
Said I didn't love you anymore
That I'd forgotten you like all the ones before
But you are not forgotten
I'll still remember you
You are not forgotten
To you I'll stay faithful and true.
You are not forgotten.
You are not forgotten.
And I remeber the devotion of you
The good old days when you used to love the Truth
Remeber when I used to steal your heart
I fued the fire that I long to start
My dear sweet bride, you think you're done
But my plan still stands,
You've still your race to run.
And you are not forgotten.
I'll still remember you
You are not forgotten
To you I'll stay faithful and true.
You are not forgotten.
You are not forgotten.
Oh, unforgotten one.
I still call you daughter
I still call you son.
Oh, unforgotten one.
