Sunday, November 15, 2009
Voiceless
I've reached one of those points in my life where I feel like I have nothing to say. I look back on all that I've written before and think "hogwash." Except not really, because I don't actually use the word "hogwash." It's scary for me to think about my "talents" and "gifts" being rendered useless in the grand scheme of things. What good is my writing, especially if I have a strong possibility of leading others astray by being wrong? What good is my "marketing" talent when that's simply feeding into the growing materialistic view of the world and religion? What good are my words when I can't even follow my own advice? Which of course inevitably leads me to the question: "What good am I?" And maybe that's the problem. Me basing a part of my "worth" off of these talents. I dunno. All this to say that I might not be writing for a while. Then again, I might write again tomorrow. ha. I guess fear being misunderstood. I fear that me just hashing out my thoughts and presenting a viewpoint might cause me to be judged. So, that fear might drive me to a few days of silence. I need to work on a lot of personal writing and searching, I think. yeah. sigh.
