This book, The Shack by William P. Young came into my possession recently. I've known and wanted to read it for a while. I saw it sitting on my desk last night and knew that whatever was in that book would hit me right where I am. God saved it for this. I couldn't sleep last night. I spent four hours trying to get to bed. One attempt was starting to read this book. I only read the forward because I didn't want to take the book too fast and miss what God had to say. But something profound, that I've probably heard before but I just listened to last night said:
(pg 11): "I suppose that since most of our hurts came through relationships so will our healing, and I know that grace rarely makes sense for those looking in from the outside."
I've been looking in from the outside. That needs to change... somehow.

