*God is pretty cool. He knows what I need. He knows how to teach me, how to get my attention, and when to step in with something obvious. Anyway, today I saw the method God is going to use to teach me about love. He's going to help me name characteristics. That's my starting point anyway.
*What I mean by that is that today, God gave me a word that describes love. I love how he started with this one, too, because it's probably the easiest for me to grasp and most inspiring trait about God's love... He gave me the word "faithful." As I sat in church today passing the communion tray right on to the next person without partaking and as I thought about how I'm taking time "off" from God even though he's given so much for me... I was just comforted by how faithful God is. Through this process, He is there. Emmanuel. He continues to bless me, even though I don't pray. He continues to love me, even though I don't know how to love back. Just like the prodigal son's father, he waits and seeks. He doesn't hate me for this. Not at all. Dear wayward ones, He is waiting.
Lesson One about love:
Love is eternally, aboundingly FAITHFUL.
