*Real beauty is found in the brokeness
*We choose grace, and yet, it chooses us.
*To be the greatest, you must be the least
*To live is to die, and to die is gain.
*Self-abandonment in the way to self-discovery
And I've been reflecting a lot on my blog from yesterday. I was sorta just overcome to write yesterday, and that's what I came up with. And I realize, that all this confusion and brokeness is exactly where I need to be. This is good. I'm okay.
Also, I finished reading M. Scott Peck's A Road Less Traveled today, and he says, "Educated and successful people who admit ignorance are generally the most expert and trustworthy." And a professor of mine said, "As college students, if you're paying any attention to your life, you should feel like you're in a spiritual crisis. If you don't feel like you're in a spiritual crisis, then you're not growing up." So, while feeling like my mind is being ripped to pieces hurts quite a bit, there's also this comfort. It's like the Sanctus Real lyrics, "Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace."
