
************
A reminder
I am loved.
I am bold.
I am changed.
Stories of Romania.
A reminder
God is bigger than this.
He is in control.
He is everywhere.
And He brought me here
As a reminder.
*************

*************
So, this weekend I went home. To camp. The camp I grew up in, my second home. I got to see the people that I spent three constant weeks with in Romania. I haven't seen them all since we got back this summer. I got to spend time with good friends who reminded me how loved I really am. I was in a skit. I gave a speech about the Romanian Revolution, and I spoke about what the trip meant to me... all things that I never would've done pre-Romania. So I was reminded of the boldness I aquired on the trip. It was a beautiful weekend.
I didn't realize I was so unhappy at school until I stepped onto camp grounds and had people tackling me for hugs. I'm not saying I'm horribly depressed at school. Not at all... but I felt so refreshed and happy this weekend. I loved it. I loved them.
**************
**************
PS- While we were at camp, all the campers split up into 4 teams, and we played a photo scavenger hunt. I was the photographer. Our team tied for first.... anyway, that's what the pictures are from. ;)

