14When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." And as they went, they were cleansed.
15One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. 16He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him—and he was a Samaritan.
17Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?18Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?" 19Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."
And our RC challeged us saying, "How many times are we like the 9 who don't come back with thanks?" Our prayers are answered, and yet we keep on walking through life. Sure, maybe we say a quick "thank you" to God... but when do we actually fall at his feet in praising thanksgiving? I don't do it nearly enough. I was encouraged to start a prayer journal. I'm just now starting to write some things in my real journal that I've neglected since the start of school, so we'll see how faithful I am about writing in my prayer journal. I would love to set apart at least a half-hour each day just to soak in prayer. I think I'm going to try that this week, well, for what's left of it. I need to meet with God one-on-one for more than the 6 minute devotional readings I've been giving Him. And, hey, if you want, you can try doing it too. Thirty minutes. Just you and God.
