Mkay, so that wasn't so deep. haha. But I have my old devotional notes from Freshman year of high school because I wrote down verses that I liked as I did my devotionals... and while on the radio, I like to pick out sweet verses and read them. Just now, I found Hebrews 13:8...
"Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
And it's interesting because sitting in this radio station, I have this overwhelming sense of how much I've changed... especially in the last few years. As people, we change. It's what we're studying in Psyc 101 right now, the different developmental stages of life. We depend on change, or growth, or development. I don't want to be the same as I was yesterday. And tomorrow, I don't want to be the same as I was today. I want there to be some change, preferably for the better. So, I think it's cool how this verse shows the total perfection of Christ. He doesn't need to change. He's it. The Alpha, Omega, all that. He doesn't go through mid-life crisis or times where he just gets sick of people and goes off to be by himself. He doesn't change. He is the same forever.

