Monday, September 22, 2008

Me being emo and writing poetry ;)

You overwhelm me,

Filling every crevasse

And empty hole within my broken body.

Touch me.

My heart feels full,

My soul might burst.

I’m left in helpless wonder.

Make love to me.

Show me new worlds

And whisper your beautiful words.

You are my poetry,

An obsession,

A way of life.

I am completely overcome.

Dear music,

This, this is what you do to me. 


*********

Brokenness.

It’s the path of destruction I leave in my wake.

Emotional detachment.

What is wrong with me?

I knew I would.

I told you I would.

And now I look behind me to see your confusion.

I knew I would hurt you.

I told you I would hurt you.

But you believed in something better,

Something  you wished to see in me.

It’s not there.

I can’t find it.

Don’t come near me.

Don’t trust me.

Abandon me now.

I am a broken record.

I am an infectious disease.

I am sorry.