Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Beginnings

Today I felt refreshed, renewed, ready to start something different. I had a beautifuly honest conversation with a friend that exposed a lot of unsaid thoughts and feelings. It's amazing just to say what you mean and have it responded to with the grace that amazing friends give. I woke up early and went to See You at the Pole, which was today. On a Christain campus of 1000+ people... we had 5 kids show up. We were all Freshmen. It was sad, but at the same time it was a nice connection we all made together. My classes were all good; I'm not overloaded with homework. I'm starting a new job where I get paid for my photographs, which is beyond exciting for me. I talked to two friends I haven't talked to for a long time. I sang in church choir, and I looked up at the stars. There is still brokenness, and my friends' lives right now remind me of that... but today was one of those days you just want to cling to. It was a Grace day... thank God for those. They just give hope... and we all need as much of that as we can get. ;)

bring on Thursday! :)